Saturday, August 9, 2008
Babies' and Lacey's Visit
Lacey, Kadri and Carson are here for the next week; they have been visiting for a week already and it sure has been fun to have them especially since Benton is at Scout Camp and I have them to myself. Kyle is in SLC on a medical rotation. Lacey is teaching me how to blog and it might take the next week to get it into my thick head. It I remember what she teaches me will be the most remarkable accomplishment. She has even written all the instructions down (now, if I could only READ.) So , here goes my attempt to master the blogging scene. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job mom! I know you will be able to do it. You are more amazing then you give yourself credit for. Love ya!
Post a Comment